lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

tardor 2011


The Doors - Wintertime love

Winter time winds blew and freezin' Comin' from northern storms in the sea Love has been lost, is that the reason? Trying so desperately to be free



Okkervil River - King and Queen son

Be a being on two feet, with his heart trembling,
butchering for a king he believes in though he’s never seen.
Be the princess in that stone tower,
crying for that handsome butcher’s plight
(and, as some princess might, she still calls him a knight.)


The Blackeyed Susan - Memories (Cohen's version)

And all my faith to see I said all my faith to see
I said all my faith to see
Her naked body



The Stone Roses - What the world is waiting for


Anytime you want it then it’s there
All you gotta do is stop it
On the corner and ask
Say hey you don’t live today
Stop the world
Stop the world
I’m getting off



Soul Coughing - Screenwriter's blues

And the radioman says it is a beautiful night out there! And the radioman says Rock and Roll lives! And the radioman says it is a beautiful night out there in Los Angeles you live in Los Angeles



Serge Gainsbourg - Intoxicated Man

Je bois À trop forte dose
Je vois
Des éléphants roses
Des araignées sur le plastron
D’ mon smoking
Des chauves-souris au plafond
Du living- room



Chico Buarque - Construçao

Bebeu e soluçou como se fosse um náufrago Dançou e gargalhou como se ouvisse música E tropeçou no céu como se fosse um bêbado E flutuou no ar como se fosse um pássaro E se acabou no chão feito um pacote flácido Agonizou no meio do passeio público Morreu na contramão atrapalhando o tráfego

John Grant - Sigourney Weaver

And I feel just like Sigourney Weaver
When she had to kill those aliens
And one guy tried to get them back to the earth
And she couldn't believe her ears


The Zombies - Beechwood Park

Oh roads in my mind
Take me back in my mind

And I can't forget you

Won't forget you
Won't forget those days
And Beechwood Park...



Nacho Vegas - Que te vaya bien, miss Carrusel
(Van Zandt's version)

Un hombre del sur bajará la luz

Jugarás tu suerte a cara o cruz
Sé que suena cruel, Miss Carrusel Però ésta es tu vida

Gene Clark with the Gosdin Brothers - I found you
It's been much too easy to remember sometimes
How empty handed loneliness can be
But when you were there to ease my mind
There was so much of something that I need


Syd Barrett - Love Song
I knew a girl and I like her still


Disco Inferno - Sleight of hand

Barry Adamson - Straight 'til sunrise

In my head was every word that was said
Reverberating with consonants baiting me
I wish I had done what I said I would



Fang - Spring

Spring,
I can feel spring inside
It's running into my blood




8 comentarios:

Tuli Márquez dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Francesc Bon dijo...

Ja tardavas !! En breu el meu feedback.

G dijo...

Quines portadas !!!!
La de The Zombies ...
la vui penjar al meu aparador!!

Francesc Bon dijo...

Tuli : no tinc un altre via per contactar-te, doncs per aqui: suposo que t'interesa saber que el RDL d'aquest mes, ja al quiosc, porta un article de revisió (del Kiko Amat!) sobre els Brighton 64, a més d'un CD sampler del segell Bankrobber, casa dels teus estimats Surfing Sirles ( i de El petit de Cal Eril, Sanjosex, Espaldamaceta...)
Salut i peles !!

Tuli Márquez dijo...

Merci per la info, Francesc

Li farem una ullada al RDL

Francesc Bon dijo...

Bé, ho he posat al blog, però avui estic llençat, així que procuro no repetir paraules. Al principi em va resultar un pél raspós, ja que tinc aquesta dèria de buscar teclats. Molt midtempo amb guitarres, però de sobte ens trobem (Zombies...) als 60, es torna tot british, però cardem aviat al camp cap als USA.
Barry Adamson: m'encanta quan es térbol i instrumental i fosc, no em convenç aquesta espècie de disfressa swing que m,acaba ressemblant un anunci de Freixenet. I no coneixia els fang, i déu n'hi do com acavem. En fí, tot un gustàs, i no em facis cas el petit tó crític... si llegisis com em va deixar el Pedro Marín per dir-li insufrible...

Tuli Márquez dijo...

No es pot encertar amb tot, estimat Francesc... la música és lliure... un dia va i ens entra, el següent se'ns torna insufrible
Mercès pel comentari

Francesc Bon dijo...

De res Tuli !! Fas molt per la música penjant les teves compilacions... no oblidis la de final d'any, ja la espero !!